POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [WIP] Cyborg close-up (17 kb) : [WIP] Cyborg close-up (17 kb) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  [WIP] Cyborg close-up (17 kb)
From: Tim Cook
Date: 22 Sep 2003 01:50:24
Message: <3f6e8da0@news.povray.org>
Further work on skin, hair, ane eye textures, still not
quite there...also significant modifications to geometry.

Tried PoseRay's displacement map, utterly perplexed by
how to go about controlling it in any useful manner...

Need some quick commentary on current textures, as I want
to get the human half of the girl finished so I can focus
on the cybernetic augmentations.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'nadia face 1.jpg' (17 KB)